SUMMIT 2016 – News & Updates
This past weekend, Coach Summit 2016 in Nashville concluded. Here are some of my notes of the news and updates coming from Beachbody Corporate:
Fixate TV Cooking Show
coming August 19, 2016
-gourmet chef along with Super trainer Autumn Calabrease
-shows will be 4 - 7 minutes long -demonstrate how to use portion containers with each recipe
-each show will have a PDF & grocery list -Paleo, Vegan, Vegetartarian and all eating styles will be supported.
-Free for first 30 days of Beachbody On Demand (BOD) membership
3 Week Yoga Retreat
coming Sept 2016
* very agnostic setting–clean background
* No candles, no seanances, no chanting, no weird guy in the corner
* Exceptional direction and queuing. So much so that they blindfolded the trainers to teach you the moves because they are anticipating that you will be looking at the TV! (Love this aspect of it)
* Just be able to focus on the breath and the movement which is very beneficial for the human body–reducing stress, stretching the body, detoxification and much more.
* 30 mins a day for 21 straight days
* 10 mins on Sunday
* Choice work outs to choose from during the 3 weeks on Sunday’s
* On BOD and best of all FREE with BOD membership. No digital unlock needed.
Core De Force
November 1st release date
BOD Sneak Peak in October 1st
–FULL disclosure, I loved Les Mills COMBAT and this seems like the same thing but with a twist in that, you get full kickboxing spikes for 3 minutes the length of a MMA fight round. and then your rest. After Les Mills PUMP relationship ended with TBB it left a gap. Super Trainers, Jericho McMatthews and Joel Freeman! Core De Force is a whole new MMA inspired, total body workout program. This is going to be a great cutting program and awesome for making a hybrid with!
–30 day program
–Two fmr trainers from Les Mills PUMP
–no equipment needed
–internal spiking workouts for 3 minutes
–10 total workouts
– 6 to 12 rounds depending on the workout.
I love the MMA workouts and this seems to have more pack to the punch then COMBAT did. Even though I still use my COMBAT workouts, this might be a great program to have in the arsenal.
COUNTRY HEAT Launched
–In keeping with the FUN theme, lets get our boots out and give it a big YEEHAW and get some dancing done.
–perfect intro workout to just get the body moving for 27 minutes a day
–super great music
–No burpees (thinking of some folks out there)
–Cardio dancing to country music, even if you have two left feet, you can do these simple moves.
–over 90 percent of the trial participants said they just had fun and didnt think about “exercising” (thats what we are looking for)
–Beachbody giving away 1 million dollars in September
–the way to participate is sept 5 to october 2 (??) are the dates for the participation
–need to log 3 workouts per week and drink 5 Shakeologys per the same week.
–will be using the new Challenge Tracker App so if you have a smart phone this will be super easy. (plus team MOJO is working on Beta Group in the challenge tracker app–super excited about this)
–you can win up to 1,000,000 depending on your results
–sounds very fun and easy to way to stay accountable.
–more details to come in a later post